An evening featuring exceptional high school percussion groups with guest a clinician TBD, a mass samba band, and more!
Who should attend?
Pre-college percussion ensembles may participate, sharing performance time with other ensembles and gaining valuable feedback. Music educators, percussion enthusiasts, and music lovers are also invited to audit this event.
Saturday, April 20, 12-3 p.m.
Shindell Choral Hall, located in Mortensen Hall
Douglass Campus of Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
- Door prizes provided by Pearl/Adams.
- Refreshments provided.
- Audience members and auditors, free of charge
- Participating ensembles: $75
- Ensembles wishing to participate should contact Peter Saleh before registering.
- Individuals wishing to audit this event should RSVP by emailing the Extension Division, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ensembles directors wishing to participate in Percussion Celebration should email Peter Saleh.
- Following contact with Mr. Saleh, directors of ensembles may register their ensemble online (registration coming soon).